Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Tribute To Spring...

Maybe it was the unusually long winter. Maybe it's the extra stress at work. Or just my love of the east side city life. But whatever the reason- I have been absolutely relishing this spring. Here are a few reasons why...

Reason #7: New Growth! I love it when the earth comes back to life.


Reason #6: and with new growth comes COLOR!!! (Can everybody say "ahhhhh...")


Reason #5: The front porch! Need I say more? (If so- jump over to http://mljessup.blogspot.com/2010/05/this-old-porch.html to read a little more about my favorite space.)


Reason #4: New opportunities for Thrifty finds!


Reason #3: New Life.


Reason #2: Open windows & all the things that come with it: fresh air, cool breeze, the smell of freshly cut grass, the springy ambiance...


And the #1 Reason to love spring... HOPE!

Happy Spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment