Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me Monday

I still have a case of total writer's block... :( But I want to keep this blog up because it really has been fun....so another "Not Me Monday" it is! Here are some things I did NOT do this week...

I did NOT spend the holiday weekend with family and my Mom and I did NOT finally finish the darkroom. I am NOT thrilled and super excited to go get some chemicals and get to work!!!














I did NOT participate in an 8-day Daniel fast with the Brookside Youth Ministry. I did not get to try out some great new recipes and I did not actually kind of like the whole thing. And when I jumped back into a “normal” diet aftera week of fruits, veggies, nuts and whole grains and my body did NOT appreciate it!!!





I did not meet up with my friend Beth from Brookside for lunch at the Sky Café. It was NOT great to simply catch up- because even though we see one another several times a week- we somehow still do not ever have time to just chat. We did NOT discuss the possibility of starting up a photography group for the Brookside gang called the viewfinder project. (Which I am NOT totally stoked about)



I did NOT admit three kids this week and they were NOT happy to be there. One of them did NOT tell me that the storms came because God didn’t like my decisions. A short while later when the thunder clapped and knocked out our phone systems just as I was answering a call, he did NOT simply shake his head and say “See?”. I did NOT keep a straight face (and for the record, neither did he!)



When my niece, Gretchen, saw the 2009 Miss America (Katie Stam) in the Carmel 4th of July Parade, she did NOT say: "That's what I want to be when I grow up. Either that or work at Kroger." My nieces and nephews do NOT make me smile- just about all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment