Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Me Monday

Well, I've had a creativity block lately and, to be honest, a little preoccupied with other things that aren't necessarily suitable for public blogging. :) So I figured this week I'd try my hand at a Not Me Monday. :) Those are always fun to read from other folks. So here are a few things I did NOT do this week:

I did NOT go see Molly perform in her first ballet recital. It was NOT her first time performing and she was NOT completely adorable and at TOTAL show-cat.

I did not go to serve at Kokomo Awakening #9, where God did NOT totally touch the lives of 79 awesome kids. (I also did NOT get to reunite with my girls’ from Last Year. Love My Lilies!!! )








Indianapolis was NOT hit by massive thunderstorms 5 out of 7 nights this week. And we were NOT blessed with gorgeous rainbows afterwards.







On Wednesday, I did not get a call from my roofer asking me to come home. He had NOT fallen through the ceiling into my bedroom closet and was NOT totally petrified of the dogs. I did NOT wish that I had left him dangling a bit longer so that I could have grabbed my camera for that Kodak Moment!!

I did NOT find out on Thursday that the Little Flower Neighborhood Garage Sale was this weekend. I did NOT decide on Friday afternoon that it would be fun to join in. It was NOT the brightest idea I’ve ever had. Ugh!!! (This is NOT my garage on Friday night at 9pm).

1 comment: